CHS School Uniform and PE Kit
You can purchase all our Chichester High School uniform from
GAME SET AND MATCH,
UNIT 1 – BEAVER TRADE PARK,
TELEPHONE : 01243 538800
WEBSITE : WWW.GSAM.CO.UK
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Regulation black skirt of knee length (one style only is allowed and is only available from Game, Set and Match (GS&M) or tailored black trousers (NOT jean style, flared or tight) made of non-stretching, non-fade material and no longer than 1” off the ground. Trousers may be purchased from any stockist.
- White shirt with collar, top button fastened and tucked into skirt/trousers.
The material should be sufficiently ‘thick’ and opaque for the pupil not to need a
T-shirt underneath. Shirts may be purchased from any stockist.
- Regulation purple school blazer (only available from GS&M).
- Regulation school tie in-house colour (only available from GS&M).
- Regulation grey jumper with purple trim (optional and only available from GS&M).
- Girls – plain black tights or black, grey or white socks.
Boys – plain black or grey socks.
- Girls - plain, low heeled completely black formal shoe. Maximum heel 5cm (2”). Fabric shoes, boots and leather trainers are not allowed.
All laces must be black.
Sandals are not allowed for safety reasons.
Boys – plain completely black formal shoe.
Fabric shoes, boots and leather trainers are not allowed.
All laces must be black.
- Outdoor coat – any suitable style which should be smart and free from offensive logos (no denim jackets or hoodies). Outdoor coats are only to be worn over the blazer and are not to be worn inside the school buildings.
- Optional – plain black belt with a simple buckle.
- Jeans, cords, chinos, tight trousers or very short skirts.
- Sweatshirts, hoodies and cardigans.
- Trainers, plimsolls, canvas shoes and boots.
- Baseball caps or hoods worn up.
- Additional items of clothing which detract from the uniform.
- Extremes of hair style, hair colour or accessories.
- Make-up, nail polish or false nails.
Acrylic nails are not permitted at school and all nails must be filed to a suitable length and not be significantly pointed.
- We do not permit nail polish.
Jewellery and piercings
Jewellery should be limited to a watch and one pair of small plain stud earrings worn in pierced earlobes. These should be removed or covered for PE, Games and other practical subjects as the teacher may deem necessary for health and safety reasons.
Ear stretchers, ear tunnels, tragus bars and tragus earrings, tribal earrings etc are not allowed. No facial piercings.
We strongly advise that students do not bring expensive items of jewellery (or other personal possessions) into school.
The school does not accept liability for any loss or damage to jewellery (or other personal possessions) under any circumstances.
The following items should be brought to school every day:
- Suitable school bag or rucksack, capable of holding A4 size books and folders.
- Student planner which is provided by the school.
- Writing equipment including as a minimum 2 pens, a pencil, ruler and rubber.
- Correct books/folders and any other equipment needed for the day’s lessons
e.g. calculator, coloured pencils, ink cartridges, technology apron etc.