Our Values and Ethos
WE ARE A FORWARD-THINKING SCHOOL AIMING TO PREPARE OUR CHILDREN AND STUDENTS FOR A RAPIDLY CHANGING WORLD BY EQUIPPING THEM WITH CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS, GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE, AND RESPECT FOR CORE VALUES OF HONESTY, LOYALTY, AND COMPASSION.
Our aim is that Chichester High School provides all pupils with a rich and dynamic curriculum to enjoy in a safe environment.
Our aim is that:
· ALL pupils ENJOY high quality, inspirational and innovative teaching, and learning
· ALL pupils EXCEL in ways they did not think possible
· ALL pupils ENDEAVOUR to be excellent 21st Century Global Citizens
· ALL members of our community Enjoy, Endeavour and Excel
Encouraging our students to be confident, caring, and capable of taking on life’s challenges is at the heart of what we do.
We set high standards and nurture our students so that they are able to meet and exceed our and their own expectations.
Our values underpin all we do:
- Respect for each other and for learning
- Equality of opportunity and experience for all
- A community that supports and nurtures all its members
- Achievement for all