TEACHER OF SCIENCE KS3-KS5
TEACHER OF SCIENCE KS3-KS5
Required for September 2020
We are looking for a well-qualified teacher of Science to join our Science Team. You will have the opportunity to teach across the whole age and ability range, including A Levels.
The School has been recognised within The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) as being a centre of excellent practice in CPD. Staff have a wide range of high quality CPD opportunities on offer throughout the year so whether you are NQT or an experienced teacher we are able to create a tailored CPD program for you.
Chichester High School is a ‘Good’ (Ofsted 2019) school which is growing year on year with a very successful sixth form. The sixth form has been rated as outstanding by Ofsted and every year we have students gaining places at Oxford or Cambridge and other Russell group Universities. We are based in the centre of Chichester, a beautiful Cathedral City on the South coast of England. Chichester High School is thriving school with a strong community ethos. There is a team of extraordinary teachers who work together to get the very best from the students of Chichester. Here are some of the many great reasons to work at Chichester High School:
- A pupil centred and caring community ethos
- A senior team led whole school behaviour policy
- Access to the ‘Easit’ benefits package which amongst other things includes discounted travel
- On site gym
- Easy access to the beautiful South Downs National Park and also the Chichester Harbour Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Chichester Main Line train station is a 5 min walk
- Guaranteed free on site parking for all staff
- Thriving extra curricular program
- KS3 to KS5 teaching
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Your own teaching room
- Whole school open door teaching policy
- Opportunities to be involved with the CCF and DofE
- Willing to train non specialists
- Modern well equipped labs
- Opportunities to teach single science A level
- are passionate about teaching Science
- have high expectations for your students in all they do
- have an ambition to make a difference
then we would love to hear from you.
Chichester High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further information about our school and to download our application form and safer recruiting form.
Please address any application forms to Mrs B Hulse, Chichester High School, Kingsham Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8EB or email to
Please note that we do not accept CVs for this post.
Closing Date: 9 January 2020
Interview Date: W/C 13 January 2020